(CAPTION COMPETITION) Southwell Community Archeaology Group talk to members on 26 Feb 2019
Right then - it's over to you! Please provide a caption for this photo of our President, Verdun, as he's about to take hold of a medieval Green Glaze Pot from c.1200 found on the Burgage as part of a community dig!
Here are the suggestions received so far:-
1. It was broken before I touched it, honest!
2. If you rub it here it grows bigger.
3. Help! I can't get away from the old relics.
4.That's about the only trophy Wales will win this year.
5. Spot the crackpot!
6. No wonder I need a hip replacement.
7. You stood on my bloody foot!
Leave a Reply.